Junior Tennis Programmes
Our juniors have a very special place in the club; juniors being the players of tomorrow! Whether you are looking at just learning how to play tennis, being a good tennis player for the rest of your life, or to reach for even higher echelons of this great game, ATF will recognise your needs, spot your talents, and bring you to where you want to be!
Take a look at an overview of what is available:
1) Toddler Tennis. Introduction to tennis and movements, throw and catch, balance, agility etc. This group is for 3-4 year olds
2) RED BALL Tennis for 5-6 year olds. Here we play on small courts and learn to rally.
3) ORANGE BALL Tennis for 7-8 year olds. Now the court is on the “big” tennis court but still on a smaller area. We continue to rally, learn to serve and play real match play.
4) GREEN BALL Tennis for 9-10 year olds. WE now use the whole area of the big court and basically play the full game but with a slightly softer ball.
5) YELLOW (or FULL) BALL for 10 year olds plus. Full ball means full play!
We conduct the tennis as group lessons or as individual lessons and in combinations as is needed.
The JUINOR programmes are divided into:
a) After-school programmes
b) Individual programmes
c) Academy Training
d) Holiday Tennis with Camps and Kids Clubs